Tue, May 09|
Amarte Soulversity Campus
Soulversity In-Person 100 & 200 Hrs Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training / Retreat
Time & Location
May 09, 2023, 7:00 PM – May 10, 2023, 7:00 PM
Amarte Soulversity Campus, Lausanne, Switzerland
About the event
The course is recognized by Yoga Alliance USA and gives you 100/200 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits.
For over 2 decades, Master Dev OM has taught Mindfulness and Meditation from various traditions to thousands all over the world. Whether you’re looking to deepen your own spiritual practices or become a trainer, the programs offer a wholesome & comprehensive curriculum and a unique experience. You become part of the global soul community of students.
Elevate your spiritual being and learn to teach meditations from different traditions by learning tools and techniques for building curriculums and curating workshops. You will receive plenty of material and knowledge within 100/ 200 hrs of the Meditation Teacher Training program that will enable you to conduct workshops and sessions independently with confidence. You will learn how to promote yourself, reach out to your audience, and curate engaging and meaningful content.
Learn Meditation from different traditions, Enhance your energy & become a Holistic Meditation Trainer Mindfulness Breathwork 7 Chakra Healing Therapy Yoga Nidra Master Training Sufi Meditation from Lord Shiva Sound / Nada Nature 5 Elements Happiness Module Buddhist Yogic Mantra
100 & 200 Hrs Meditation Teacher Training / Retreat Will Help You:
- Design & Hold Your Own Meditation Workshops & Sessions
- Deepen your meditation practices, energies & discover your own light
- Conduct corporate training/group classes
- Deepen your self-discovery process & become a realized Meditation Master yourself
- Discovering your inner strength and true potential
- Become deeply connected with your true Self
- Improve your communication skills enabling you to express yourself honestly and clearly.
Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training / Retreat Course Module 100 Hrs. Meditation Teacher Training / Retreat
Euro 1200 Euro 980
Part-payment option is available!
200 hrs Meditation Teacher Training / Retreat
Euro 2400 Euro 1880
Part-payment option is available!
The Path Ahead - 300 Hrs Spiritual Coach Training This training is only by invitation. Book a call to know more. Meditation Teacher Training Structure
The course is structured around four levels of mindfulness/awareness, which we need to develop in order to achieve fulfilling life/spiritual growth. That is Mindfulness on Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual Levels.
On each level we understand the science/philosophy, do activities/exercises, Do active/passive/guided meditation, and then move to the next level. So it’s a very comprehensive and rightly structured program, which helps a practitioner to develop a very scientifically proven practice. This approach saves the practitioner from any psychological/emotional side effects. It also proves a great self-discovery/transformation journey for the participants.
It will prepare you for 6 important aspects-
- Your experience – you will experience all the meditations in 2 manners –one as a seeker and 2nd as a teacher
- Backstage aspects – of designing and developing the sessions and courses
- The Teacher – building up the confidence in teaching, the right delivery method, the right tone, and pitch, the right and interesting way of presenting
- The Class – making students comfortable, making the class interesting, how to answer students’ questions, taking care of the minute things, making it an amazing experience for students.
- The Market – The right content, The perfect naming, The right approach to promote, and how to recognize the target group.
- The Support – After program support, follow-up.
Sample Daily Schedule for Meditation Teacher Training 7:00 - 8:00Mindfulness Practice/ Ganga Flow Meditation / Flow Yoga 8:00 - 9:00Breakfast 9:00 -10:451st Meditation TTC Session 10:45 - 11:15Tea / Drink Break 11:15 - 13:002nd Meditation TTC Session 13:00 - 14:30Lunch / Rest 14:30 - 16:003rd Meditation TTC Session 16:00 - 16:30Tea Break 16:30 - 18:304th Meditation TTC Session